Glory Communications, Inc Columbia, SC is currently seeking a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support the Market Manager , Sales Manager and Sales Staff. Ideal candidate is energetic, efficient and capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced environment. Qualified applicants should send their resume to Glory Communications, INC
Glory Communications is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
• Creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits. Create Mock-up ads for Digital Campaigns
• Assist Account Executives with preparing and faxing/emailing proposals
• Maintain account lists and client database
• Assist Account Executives and Sales Managers with order entry of sales contracts
• Perform general administrative duties including filing, faxing and copying; provide back up to Traffic and provide phone coverage for station as needed.
• Assist General Sales Managers with client events, i.e., scheduling, invitation list and coordinating details using approved vendors and assist with vendor relationship support
• Use the following programs in a Windows environment: Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook, Excel .
• Works as a team with other departments, individuals.
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed.
The right candidate will be a team player who takes initiative with excellent written and verbal communication skills. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive and to perform other such duties as may be required for the efficient operations of the stations. To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In addition, the right candidate:
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher) with the following skills: data entry, reporting, graphic design and internet research
• Must be a professional and a proven team player with customer focus
• High School Diploma required
Hands-on training experience in:
Audio editing techniques
Radio show phone screener
Working at the Front desk (answering phones, taking messages, transferring calls, sending faxes, etc.)
Filing production orders
Filing community calendar announcements
For more information about the WGCV 620 AM internship, contact Ullanda Harp at 803-939-9530.
WGCV continually seeks organizations that regularly distribute information to Job Applicants regarding employment opportunities or which have Job Applicants to refer. If your organization would like to receive notice of job vacancies or new employment opportunities with WGCV, Call Alexis Campbell at (803)939-9530. WGCV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities and women to apply.
|EEO Public File Report 2003||EEO Public File Report 2004|
|EEO Public File Report 2005||EEO Public File Report 2006|
|EEO Public File Report 2007||EEO Public File Report 2008|
|EE0 Public File Report 2009||EE0 Public File Report 2010File Report 2010|
|EE0 Public File Report 2011||EE0 Public File Report 2012|
|EE0 Public File Report 2013|